Saturday, January 21, 2012

Here we are...

I'm joining the blogging world...never mind, no I'm not. I'm not joining anything and I know nothing about blogging.  However, I will use this blog to share our lives with friends and family. Perhaps this will create a chronicle of sorts of our lives.  It is my intent to share funny stories, and perhaps the sad ones too.  
I am a wife and stay at home mother of 3 children.  Two of our children are boys who are with me most of every day. Our third is a baby girl who we lost shortly after birth. She too is with us every day...surely watching over us, wishing she could come play with her big brothers.  
I hope I can keep up with this blog...as a SAHM (who also works part-time outside the home), we are very busy & I am generally forgetful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment